All trademarks, copyright and other intellectual property rights in the materials on this Web site (as well as its organisation and layout) together with, but not limited to the text, photographs, graphics and the underlying software code are owned by Kuwait Petroleum International Ltd. You may not copy, modify, alter, publish, broadcast, distribute, sell or transfer any material on this Web site whether in whole or in part without Our prior written permission. However, the contents of this Web site may be downloaded, printed or copied for your personal non-commercial use.
The trademarks, logos and service marks shown on the Site, unless otherwise specified, are the trademarks of Kuwait Petroleum International Ltd.
You may only use this Web site in accordance with these Terms and Conditions and for lawful and proper purposes, which includes complying with all applicable laws, regulations and codes of practice within the UK or other jurisdiction from which you are accessing this Web site.
In particular, you agree that you will not:
- Post, transmit or disseminate any information on or via this Web site which is or may be harmful, obscene, defamatory or otherwise illegal;
- Use this Web site in a manner which causes or may cause an infringement of the rights of any other;
- Use any software, routine or device to interfere or attempt to interfere electronically or manually with the operation or functionality of this Web site including but not limited to uploading or making available files containing corrupt data or viruses via whatever means;
- Deface, alter or interfere with the front end 'look and feel' of this Web site or the underlying software code;
- Take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on this Web site or related infrastructure;
- Obtain or attempt to obtain unauthorised access, via whatever means, to any of Our networks.
Without prejudice to any of Our other rights (whether at law or otherwise). We reserve the right to deny you access to this Web site where We believe (in Our absolute discretion) that you are in breach of any of these Terms and Conditions.
Changes to this Web site
Links to Other Web sites
This Web site may include links to other Internet sites. We are not responsible for the information, material, products or services contained on or accessible through those web sites. Your access and use of such web sites remains solely at your own risk.
You may only link to this Web site with Our express written permission. We expressly reserve the right to withdraw Our consent at any time to a link, which in Our sole opinion is inappropriate or controversial.
Limitation of Liability
In no event will We be liable for any direct, indirect, special, punitive, exemplary or consequential losses or damages of whatsoever kind arising out of access to, or the use of this Web site or any information contained in it, including loss of profit and the like whether or not in the contemplation of the parties, whether based on breach of contract, tort (including negligence), product liability or otherwise, even if advised of the possibility of such damages.
Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall exclude or limit Our liability for death or personal injury caused by negligence or for fraudulent misrepresentation.
Disclaimer of Warranty
These Terms and Conditions contain all the terms of your agreement with Us relating to your use of this Web site. No other written or oral statement (including statements in any brochure or promotional literature published by Us) will be incorporated.Your use of this Web site, any downloaded material from it and the operation of these Terms and Conditions shall be governed by, construed and interpreted in accordance with the laws of England and Wales and you agree to submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts. We reserve the right to bring proceedings in the Courts of the country of your residence.